Hello, fellow followers. I have stumbled upon these little details many times, so I hope that, via this little section, one will (hopefully) no longer have any questions. Message me if you have more though! I will gladly add them up.
“Hello, I wish to RP with your character (Sebastian), what do I do?”
- Send me a message. Don’t be shy!
- If I don’t reply right away, send another one (I’m not tumblr famous, yes I know, but I do have school so I might not get the chance to constantly check what you guys message. But also, no spamming. I don’t like to find my inbox spammed with many message with the same subject ;n;).
“Ok, so you’ve replied. What next?”
- Tell me who you’re roleplaying (in case it’s an oc).
- Mention what will [insert requester’s character here] ‘s relationship be with Sebastian (lover, friend, acquantance, stranger, etc.)
- I’d appreciate it if you’d message me with an idea already planned (I’m pretty much up for anything, so having a previous idea works to quicken things).
- Mention if it’s AU or not.
“What exactly do/don’t you roleplay?”
- I’m not a picky person. I like to give the chance to those who wish to RP with me in deciding how they want their RP.
- I don’t role play plotless smut.
- Also, I do not Anon-RP. Not because I have something against Anons, but because I’d like to know who I’m RPing with. Even if you don’t have an RP account, I don’t mind; just..don’t go Anon, please.
- Not very eager to RP via ask box since I’ve had troubles in the past (some messages didn’t even appear) so if you wish to RP please don’t do it by ask box. There are exceptions but only to certain people.
“Got that. With that covered, what now?”
- Keep coming with the messages until we come with an agreement. Simple, right?
“I’m new at RPing, what do I do next?”
- Have fun!
- Be/Play nice.
- If you’re new please mention it. I’ll gladly help you guys out in any way I can. Also, it’d be more helpful if you had specific questions.
How to post reply/starter posts:
“Do you speak spanish? My english is not very good.”
- Sí, yo hablo español. Si prefieres rolear conmigo en español por mí no hay problema. Me es divertido rolear de ambas maneras, así que adelante c:
“Where do you find all the icons of Sebastian?”
- wherever I can find some
“When can I find you?”
- Pacific Time.
- Probably every day, unless mentioned otherwise. I have school, so schedules tend to change.
- On weekends I might not be around, since lately my parents enjoy going out these two days. So basically, weekends are family days.
- Due to school I have to go to bed “early”, so around 10-11pm I shall be taking my leave.
“I have replied, but you haven’t answered yet.”
- Send me a message. Don’t ever feel shy to let me know if I owe you something. Whenever I get the free time I shall try to get back to you, but please, don’t come all spamming my inbox demanding for a reply, cause you won’t get one (I can be nice, but I’m an easily-stressed kind of person. So receiving 6-10 messages containing the same thing will most likely be deleted or ignored).
- I get easily distracted. So, if I don’t reply it’s mostly because of my lack of attention skills ._.
- I like to take my time. If you see myself replying to other threads quicker than yours it doesn’t mean I’m ignoring you. I like to take my time to think of a good reply.
- English is not my first language. Sometimes the words leave me. I ask for patience.
“I’m too shy to talk to you…”
- Don’t be, for there isn’t a reason to be. I can be really friendly. Either if you wish to just chat, ask something or a request is fine. I’m very opened.
- I don’t bite!
- If I don’t talk to people much it’s cause I’m shy…
- I’m socially awkward. Yeah, sorry about that.
“Do you have Skype/msn/facebook?”
- Yes, I have all three.
- Ask me via personal message.
- facebook: School purposes only and close friends, so you must gain my trust first before giving it to you.
- msn: No longer use it. Sorry.
- Skype: This one will probably be the one that I’ll easily hand out. But please, don’t add me just so you can be asking me when I’m going to reply.